OpenScape CP200 Desk Phone
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP200 is an uncompromising value phone for easy entry into VoIP telephony. It supports the entire range of OpenScape Voice features, has a headset socket and four programmable function keys. The keys are preprogrammed with ‘conversations’,’ people ‘,’ forwarding ‘and’ redial ‘. However, they can also be configured as a four line keys for example. The focus on essential functions makes the CP200 an ideal companion for CTI supported workstations.
In addition, the phone has fixed function keys for ‘hold’, ‘transfer’ and ‘conference’ to quickly interact with the call party. This phone already supports AudioPresenceTM, our trademark for HD audio.
- Graphical display, 2 lines (192*48 pixel), monochrome
- Notification LED
- 4 free programmable feature keys with LED, Pre-programmed with: Call Log, Directory, Forward, Redial
- 5 fixed feature keys, 3 with LED Hold, Transfer, Conference, Settings, Messages
- 4-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 3 audio keys (Mute/Speaker/Headset) with LED
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Handsfree talking (Full-duplex)
- Headset port (DHSG/EHS)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 1
- Wall mountable